How it Works
- We meet four times per year, on the 3rd Tuesday of the 3rd Week of Every 3rd Month: January, April, July, and October.
- Meetings last for approximately one hour.
- Each member (or group) commits to donating $100 per meeting to the winning organization. Groups of 2 can combine and share the cost.
- Members can nominate a local, [(501(c)(3)] charitable organization to be considered for our donations.
- At the conclusion of a meeting, three organizations are randomly selected to present at the following meeting.
- Each organization has 5 minutes to present an overview of their work/mission.
- There is a Q&A after all three presentations.
- All members present vote for one of the three organizations presenting. Majority rules.
- Even if your choice does not win, you will write your check to the organization who receives the most votes.
- The winning organization takes all of the donations that evening.
- At the following meeting, a representative from the winning organization will tell us how our donations were used, and the impact that it had on the group.
“In One Hour, You Will Make a Difference”